Wednesday, May 19, 2010

DBA II/30 Galatians

Well tonight I had the fastest game of DBA I've had in a long time vs Stephen's Early Imperial Romans.

Three turns and it was all over. Stephen advanced his artillery down the road, I moved forward and he took a pot shot at my general- I rolled a 1, he rolled a six. Game set and match!

One


Two


Three

Game 2:
The second game was vs Nigel with Alexandrian Imperial (2x knights, elephant, 6x pike, aux and psiloi) and again I went down (this time 5-2 although I did mange to kill a knight and general but his pikes finally got into action vs the warband to take the win).

Not an auspicious start for the Galatians!

Warlord Games Romans
My Warlord Games Romans arrived today (along with a copule of Celtic chariot) so I will be busy in the next wee while assembling enough for a DBA double based force. The figures look great and I can't wait to see the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment