Saturday, February 23, 2019

LoTR- The forces of Gondor

Over the past week or so I've continued on my Gondor project, completing a unit of heavy cavalry and also rebasing the last of the infantry. I am happy with how they have all turned out and should make for a colourful force for Middle Earth Rampant.

The host of Gondor assembles: A mixture of Crusader miniature Norman infantry and Footsore miniatures Goth cavalry. 





 Knights of Gondor: These are the lovely Footsore miniatures Goth nobles on cataphracts. What can I say, I am an absolute fan of Footsore! I' had these guys lying around and have added ordered another units worth. I was toying with the idea of using the Footsore Norman cavalry instead but as I had a couple of packets of the Goths in my lead pile and they had cloaks thought they'd do. I've have kept the shields plain so that they can also pull double duty with my Rohan force as an elite heavy cavalry unit if necessary.







And the infantry units.




 Now I need to get these guys on table and get a game or two in. 

Craig

2 comments:

  1. Craig

    These look very cool - nice work!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin, I'm really happy with how they turned out. Need to do a couple more units- some axe and sword armed infantry are on the list.

    ReplyDelete