Monday, October 24, 2011

Cassino Table + TBM Buildings

My order of Total Battlefield Miniatures buildings arrived the other day so I've been able to complete (well, nearly) my Cassino table.

I love the quality of the casts and detail of the TBM buildings and can't recommend them highly enough- free shipping via Maelstrom was an added bonus and meant the price was pretty reasonable for what you get. I will definitely be adding more to my collection!









I've also been working on some m0re stone walls- made from balsa and cat litter.


Cassino Table
I decided to use scatter terrain rather than terrain boards but may make some boards in future. I also have to make rubble bases that the TBM buildings will fit into but think they look okay as they are. Buildings are mainly JR Miniatures and the four new TBM ones and a couple of old scratch built ruins I had lying around.

















The table itself.
It will be used for a NR at Conquest next weekend so I've tried to make it have cover at each end and plenty of linear terrain to break up LoS. It should make for a brutal game!





Craig

7 comments:

  1. Looking great Craig. Catch you at conquest. I think we are only going to be there on the Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing your game

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing buildings to play!!!! I'm green with envy ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made some more hedges tonight and two big piles of rubble- Cassino is all about the rubble AFAIK! I think that will be it though, I've a bit of work that needs done n the enxt few evenings :(

    Craig

    ReplyDelete