Monday, August 1, 2011

And so it begins...

Yes, the madness began today. The first part of my Front Rank Russian Napoleonic's order arrived from the UK: 2x battalions of Pavlov's Grenadiers, 24 Curiassiers and 10x guns. The rest of the order should be here later in the week.



Nick and Poochie are keen to do a Waterloo inspired multi-player game( using Lasalle) at Conquest (November) and so I will also need to build a French force suitable for that- luckily I sold my AB 18mm Duchy of Warsaw Lasalle force last week- it may have been used once! The money sued will go into a 28mm force of Perry mini's French. Here are the few shots I have of the Poles.













Time to start prepping miniatures...

Craig

3 comments:

  1. Very nice.
    A question thou, where did you get that mat the figs are displayed on? As I badly need a new mat for my table.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a carpet tile which I got a few years ago when a building in Timaru was being refurbished- I got plenty and mainly use it for woods etc.


    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Front Rank fig's are amongst the best to paint IMO. Good luck with the French. Looking forward to seeing them in October.

    ReplyDelete