Sunday, January 26, 2014

Perry's have done it again!

I see that the Perry' have just released their latest WWII additions. I have a box set of the DAK infantry awaiting getting started so will be getting the mortars and HMGs to round off the force.



  How can you pass up a Blitzkrieg Bison?
The recce kubelwagon looks incredible too!


  
The British infantry in trousers are another fantastic addition to their range. I like the flexibility of the plastics but find that sometimes they do look a  wee bit stilted pose wise. These metals look to be up the the very high standard of the Perry's. I think I can see some Kiwi's in Italy as an upcoming project...



Craig

2 comments:

  1. WoW those jerries look brilliant, not so sure about the brits thou.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to get some of those Brita for Burma!

    ReplyDelete