Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cassino Update + Panzer Corps

Here is the Cassino terrain so far:










Panzer Corps
I must admit to not playing many comptuer games. I'd much rather at the end of the night have a unit of tanks or infantry painted and be able to see the results of my labours. However, when Panzer General first came out it was my favourite computer game- and I played it many, many times. I also enjoyed PG II and used to occasionally play that. The only other computer game I used to play regularly was Steel Panthers (with Dale via e-mail).

Anyhow, Matrix Games have recently released Panzer Corps, which is basically an updated version of the original Panzer General. I got a copy yesterday and am happy with the way it plays so far- the missions seem based on the original Panzer General and I like the way it plays.






Craig

6 comments:

  1. That is some great looking Cassino terrain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool terrain Craig, just unbelieveable. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers guys- it's amazing what a bit of kitty litter + plaster can achieve

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  4. While the terrain / buildings got me in to read the post, I am all over Panzer Corps. I LOVED PG and Steel Panthers. I played with my dad for many, many hours. So I am thinking a trip to Matrix Games' website is in order!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It plays very simiar to the original PG and the misisons are very simialr to those as well (at least they are so far)

    Craig

    ReplyDelete