Sunday, November 11, 2012

Next Up...

I've just started another ACW regiment. Again I have simply chopped the heads of the Perry figures and added the very characterful Steve Barber heads- I can't recommend them highly enough. My favourite being the figure smoking a pipe.


I've a few Perry metal miniatures marching in Frock coats to add to even more variety. I've 5 stands of FoW Hungarians to paint tonight before starting the ACW regiment tomorrow evening.


15mm Buildings
I've also ordered a few of the new Commission Figurines 15mm ruined buildings to add to my collection. They'll be perfect for our Stalingrad themed Day of Days next February.

Craig

4 comments:

  1. Excellent Craig! These guys will look the part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the conversions - they do work well. Agree with the Steve Barber point - he does some fantastic figures in different scales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed with the photos and the effect of troops parading in the rain. I don't know whether that was your intention, but in B&W I reckon it would be convincing. Nice figures, by the way!
    Cheers,
    Ion

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a bit of a thunderstorm yesterday afternoon so was natural lighting conditions rather than the skill of the cameraman.

    ReplyDelete