Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Early War French

Last night I gave the German panzers a black wash (a mix of old GW black ink, Klear floor polish and water) and am much happier with the look- its muted the colour down quite nicely.







The Hotchkiss recon tank platoons.


I really like the camo on the Panhards in the Blitzkrieg rulebook and tried to replicate it. I'm happy with the results.






Hopefully next week I'll manage an Early war game. I only have the 75mm artillery and the French infantry to go.

Upcoming games
Tonight I'm supposed to be playing Kent in a rematch of our first Axis of Attack: Ukraine game and tomorrow I have to take one of my international students to Christchurch airport so will hang round afterwards and give Poochie a game at the Cavaliers- I'll take along some FJ to face his very nasty Devils and Dogs US Rifles.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful looking stuff! Puts my Panhards to shame :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Indie- I like the look of yours, I'm just too lazy to do all that black lining!

    Craig

    ReplyDelete