The two panzers on the end were done last year for the Worlds and have a black wash, the ones I did last night had a Devlen mud wash so are a bit browner looking.
I also made these 3x road sections for the club using the last piece of cork I had lying round.
Hedges for TAG- WIP
In the past hour I've done these- 18 lengths hedges (10x 20cm, 8x 15cm long).
The bases are made from 3mm MDF. I glued a 1cm x 7mm high strip of balsa along the middle of the MDF then built up banks using some plaster. While the plaster was still wet I dipped it in my sand mix. Then a few minutes later the whole thing was covered in watered down pva and put outside to dry. In the next hour or so I'll undercoat them black.