Monday, October 11, 2010

US Paras

A few photos of my para. I've just rebased them and added a small third platoon.





The Guards support- they still need transfers. A couple are usually part of my 7th Armoured Div Cromwell squadron.



The artillery park- 12x 105mm howitzers- who cares if they are only trained. Time on Target, rerolls to range in, 4+ firepower. Bring it on! Alas I only intend to use 1 or 2 three gun batteries, at least for now :)



And Air Support- whenever I use these I get Steve Earl lyrics running through my head- "My P47 is a pretty good ship, took a round coming across the channel last trip.
Thinking about my baby and lettin' her rip, always got me home so far"


I will be giving them a crack vs Kent's panzers this Wednesday, only problem is I want to practice attacking with them so we might have to do a FFA.

No comments:

Post a Comment