Saturday, September 18, 2010

Linka Moulds Update

I've disccovered a better way to use the Linka moulds- 5 minute epoxy glue! s the name suggests it sets in minutes and peels out of the moulds nicely and is much stronger than plaster. I tried one piece as a test (to make sure I wasn't about to ruin whole mould) and have since cast a few more, but have now run out of epoxy! If I remember correctly the expoxy was only $2.95 at the Warehouse so it looks like I'll be making a trip into town this afternoon to get some more and try to make a complete test building.



I've decided that my basic building will be 3 linka blocks x2 and so should fit 2-3 Flames of War bases. Once I've made a couple of trial buildings I'll start to make some two story ones as well.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment