Sunday, July 7, 2019

Victrix Vikings and Easterlings of Middle Earth

I've been chipping away at my projects when I find time. Ive complted 4 units (32 figures) using the new Victrix Vikings. They don't disappoint. I'd seena  fw people commenting on the way they have done the chain mail on the figures but really t is a non issue once painted, and before that too really.

The figures have fantastic detail, lots of options and are now my go to source for rank and file vikings.

My horde is a mix of the new Victrix plastics, Gripping  Beast Plastics and metals and a few assorted odds and sods such as Artizan. Size wise the Victrix are a bit taller than the Gripping  Beast plastics. I've a unit of huscarls to finish and that is going to be a mixture of Footsore and Victrix models. The Victrix are noticeably taller and bulkier than the Footsore but don't think it will too much of an issue. I intend to bulk up the bases of the footsore so it isn't too noticeable.

I've still got some basing to go. You may also notice that I've been busy making myself movement trays for the troops- out of cardboard and balsa.










I've also added another regiment of spearmen to my Easterlings Middle Earth forces- these are Fireforge plastic medieval Russians with Gripping Beast Tumerid shields. 




Craig


1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete